Our team of four attorneys has over sixty years of combined experience practicing law in Western North Carolina. We love our community and we have extensive knowledge of our local legal system. As a result, our firm is able to offer the following to our clients:
- We are able to devote personal attention, time, and energy to each and every case and client, no matter how big or small. Your case is not a “project” for an associate or a team of paralegals.
- We are a close-knit and collaborative team. We are able to discuss and brainstorm with each other to get multiple legal perspectives on each case.
- We are extremely familiar with the legal community in Asheville and the rest of WNC. We have excellent working relationships with other local attorneys and extensive knowledge of our local courts systems.
- We realize that each case is unique and needs a unique solution. We never use a “cookie cutter” or “assembly line” approach.
- We work hard to determine all your options and then outline them clearly for you. We work together to create an effective strategy to tackle your problem, and we keep you informed every step of the way.
- We pursue every case with resolve, respect, and integrity. We have an excellent reputation in the local legal community, and we strive to merit and maintain that reputation.
- We are efficient and effective. We know what works, and we make sure that your time and resources are never wasted.
- We know when to fight and when to be diplomatic. We have the skill set to use both approaches.
- We have the knowledge, experience, and judgment to increase your odds of success.
Our very best endorsement is the fact that most of our clients come to us through referrals from former clients and other attorneys. We take this as a great compliment, and we make sure to earn this reputation with each and every client and case.